This is to inform candidates seeking admission into the university of Ilorin that they can now visit the university site to check their admission status. A registration instruction was released on the university site http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/en/243-notification/1926-registration-instructions-for-2013-14-provisional-admissions on 14th of September, 2013 which is an indication that the admission list is out.
The instruction states that:
- All prospective candidates are expected to visit the University website to confirm their admission status
- Click on Pre-Admission Screening Login
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number as your Login-ID and your Surname in the spaces provided, e.g JAMB Registration No: 23455677FC and Surname: Abu
- Click on Login
- On the Menu List on the left hand side, click on "Click on Check Admission Status" Link
- Then Proceed to the payment of Acceptance of N10,000.00 plus N250.00 processing fees by clicking on "Click here to make Payment" button.
- Click on "Continue" button if displayed.
- After Successful Payment: Two links will be displayed on the left hand side Menu List. Click Upload Document(s) to continue.
- For each upload, ensure that correct information is recorded by cross-checking your data with the table underneath.
- After completing Step 9 above, Check on the Portal regularly for your clearance status.
- For further enquiries you can contact : firstname.lastname@example.org