The University of Ilorin invites all candidates who have applied for admission into the University as First Choice either through UTME or Direct Entry, to visit the University of Ilorin website, www.unilorin.edu.ng, for details of the procedure for the Pre- Admission Screening Exercise.
Candidates who chose University of Ilorin as their Second Most Preferred Institution should be on the lookout for information on the University website http://www.unilorin.edu.ng
Registration for the Pre-admission screening will commence on Monday 1st July and end Sunday 14th July, 2013.
The Pre-admission Screening Exercise is scheduled to take place from Monday, 15th to Saturday 20th July, 2013 using Computer Based Test (CBT) platform at Ilorin and Lagos Centres .
The deadline for the online registration is 14th July, 2013. However, candidates awaiting results but who have registered on or before 14th July, 2013 have the opportunity to submit their results online on or before 15th August, 2013 when the portal will be closed.
Candidates must have:
- Scored a minimum of 180 marks in the 2013 UTME for all courses except those for which higher cut off marks have been specified on the University website;
- Made the University of Ilorin their first choice either at UTME or Direct Entry (DE) and;
- Obtained Five (5) Credits in relevant ‘O ’ Level subjects, at not more than two sittings except in MB;BS where only one sitting is acceptable.
For further enquiries, candidates should contact email@example.com.
The University charges N1,000.00 (One thousand Naira) only for the CBT exercise and N1,000.00 (One thousand Naira) only for the University processing fee.
Details on the step- by- step registration procedure are available on the University website www.unilorin.edu.ng.
- Candidates for the pre-admission screening exercise are advised to be decently dressed. Candidates with indecent dressing will not be allowed into the screening premises
- Phones and all other forms of mobile communication, electronic devices, bags and luggage are not allowed within the screening premises.
- Only registered candidates for the screening exercise will be allowed into the screening premises.
- Accommodation are available for Pre Admission screening candidates at the rate of N1,000.00 or N3,000.00 per night